To ensure you get the best experience possible at the show, we use this section to gather your requests and develop a customised solution to your demands
SERVICES FOR THE DISABLED
Rimini Fiera offers easy access and use to the trade fair district for the disabled, and makes the following services available:
• Reserved parking spaces
• Easily accessible entrances via ramps
• Push-to-open doors
• Single-level pavilions, all directly linked to each other
• Spacious catering areas that enable freedom of movement
• Appropriately equipped restrooms
• Convention rooms located on the upper floor accessible by lift
• Train station on the Milan-Bari line accessible by lift
• Wheelchair available near the first-aid service at the south entrance
MOBILITY SUPPORT – NEW
Ecomondo- Key Energy dedicates particular attention to visitors with special needs.
Thanks to the partnership with èmoby ®, an èmoby mobility scooter can be booked free of charge at the east entrance.
The electricity used by the èmoby system is fully offset with carbon credits generated by renewable electricity and certified.
If you have any food intolerances or specific dietary requirements, you can agree an alternative menu.